Join the Brownells Family
If working for a dynamic company in a growing, hobby-driven industry sounds exciting, we can't wait to meet you!
Serious About Firearms Since 1939™, Brownells is the world’s leading source for gun parts and accessories, ammunition, gunsmithing tools, and survival gear. The family-owned company proudly serves gunsmiths, gun owners, law enforcement and military organizations from its Montezuma, Iowa-based headquarters. To accommodate consistent growth, Brownells has added a second facility in Grinnell, Iowa. This consistent growth means we need more talented professionals and the Grinnell facility is a short drive from the Des Moines metro.
As a company forever connected to the outdoors and forever committed to its industry, Brownells fosters proud culture of honesty, integrity and respect for its customers and employees alike.
Brownells is passionate about the lifestyle we've chosen, we're forever connected to the outdoors, we're committed to our industry and we're serious about firearms. We are the largest supplier of firearms accessories and gunsmithing tools in the world. This is all we do and all we've ever done. Are you serious about firearms? Then start your search at the company who's taken firearms seriously since 1939.
Learn more about Brownells at Brownells.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and YouTube.
- A Compensation Program that includes competitive base pay as well as an opportunity to share in the company’s success through our bonus program.
- A Benefits Program that includes a robust offering of insurance products such as medical, dental, vision, life and disability, and a 401(k) program with a generous company match, to name just a few!
- Work Life Programs to enhance the work experience here include a variety of highly valued benefits and programs such as Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health & Wellness Programs, Flexible Work Schedules, Community Involvement Activities, and much more.
- Learning and development opportunities customized to enhance employees’ skills and competencies, and providing career opportunities to help employees pursue their career goals.
- Opportunities to enjoy the industry through NRA memberships, on-site training, plus special access to a large hunting preserve and world-class shooting range.
And much more!
Review the positions listed below. If you find a position available for which you may be qualified, click “view” for a full job description and a link to the employment application.
If there are no open positions related to your experience and/or education, we encourage you to subscribe to be notified of our new postings by completing a profile below.
We recommend checking our open positions regularly to view current opportunities. All job candidates must complete an employment application to be considered for a specific advertised job.
Jobs per Page